TO CELEBRATE OVER 50 YEARS OF MODS AND ROCKERS
WE WILL VISIT THE BRIGHTON LOCATIONS USED IN THE FILM QUADROPHENIA AND FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JIMMY AND HIS FELLOW MODS AS THEY EXPERIENCE A BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY TO REMEMBER~
RIVALRY WITH THE ROCKERS, DRUG FUELLED TEENAGE ANGST AND A SEARCH FOR THEIR INDENTITY
IF YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHERE “THAT” ALLEYWAY IS OR WHERE THE MODS HUNG OUT,THIS IS THE WALK FOR YOU, AFTER ALL………..
WE ARE THE MODS!!
Announcing the first Walking Tours of 2021!
• Sunday 4th April •
Quadrophenia Walking Tour (90mins)-
Meeting at Brighton Palace Pier at 2pm, see the filming locations of the 1979 cult movie Quadrophoenia and visit that iconic alleyway.
- Adults £12
- Concessions £10 (Over 65 & Students)
- Under 16 £8
- Family Ticket £25 (2 adults & 2 kids)
*All COVID guidelines adhered to*
- Social distancing in place
- Tour guide wearing visor
- No more than 1 household in each booking
- No more than 6 persons in each booking
We’re so excited to announce we can start Walking again, so join us and book today!
- Send us a DM
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org